hi everyone,
I would request prashant sir to please throw some light on how the
students would manage examinations of regional languages and maths.
this is purely out of curiocity and not doubt at all. I am very happy
with the kind of confidence prashant sir showed in the capabilities of
his students, and sure too that this will help his students sale
further.

Best Regards
  Sadaf Khan
MA. In Industrial Psychology