thats great idea, which need to be embraced in the educational
institutions. thanks Prasant sir and his team for path breaking
systematic change.

On 12/9/16, sadaf khan <ksadaf1...@gmail.com> wrote:
> hi everyone,
> I would request prashant sir to please throw some light on how the
> students would manage examinations of regional languages and maths.
> this is purely out of curiocity and not doubt at all. I am very happy
> with the kind of confidence prashant sir showed in the capabilities of
> his students, and sure too that this will help his students sale
> further.
>
> On 12/7/16, George Abraham <geo...@eyeway.org> wrote:
>> The switch is not quite as simple as it is said. Educationists have to
>> work
>> out solutions. Maybe one needs to look at coming up with innovations and
>> modifications in pedagogy and evaluation. The ideas of using computers is
>> big but the switch is a work in progress. Let us look at this switch as an
>> opportunity to address challenges of Math and science education. We live
>> in
>> a dynamic World and we need to look ahead accept change  when it has the
>> potential of large gains. Just my way of thinking.

Pankaj Singh Kushwaha,  Ph.D.:  Research Scholar,
Centre for European Studies,
School of International Studies "SIS",
Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Dehli 110067.
Mobile no: +919868610216.
Email: justicewith...@gmail.com or pankaj.jnu11@gmail.