Recently I have made done a talk on Accessible Payments that includes piece
of POS machines and other payment channels. You may want to hear the talk
on my post.

Link: https://www.serveominclusion.com/2018/01/30/accessibility-of-payments/

Thanks,
Vasu

Regards,

Srinivasu Chakravarthula - Twitter: http://twitter.com/CSrinivasu/
Website: http://www.srinivasu.org | http://serveominclusion.com

Let's create an inclusive web!

Lead Accessibility Consultant, Informatica