I also have a simmiler experience with talking ATM. The union bank of india ATM of a location was not working. When I approach the branch manager with the complaint, he confidently told me that this is not a talking ATM. But I have seen the location in the official list of the bank and use the same before. When I requested him to call Prashant sir, then only the matter get sorted out. Now it is working absolutely fine.

-----Original Message----- From: Srinivasu Chakravarthula
Sent: Monday, February 19, 2018 3:31 PM
To: AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerning the disabled.
Subject: Re: [AI] 4th Anniversary - Good News from talkingatmindia.org

Agree that awareness is important. One of thing that we should be able to
do is sometimes do take an extra effort and raise awareness ourselves
keeping organizations such as XRCVC in the loop so that things will become
faster. Has your friend visited the branch to educate them?
Thanks,
-Vasu

Regards,

Srinivasu Chakravarthula - Twitter: http://twitter.com/CSrinivasu/
Website: http://www.srinivasu.org | http://serveominclusion.com

Let's create an inclusive web!

Lead Accessibility Consultant, Informatica