From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of
Blind Graduates' Forum of India
Sent: Saturday, February 17, 2018 3:20 PM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Cc: bgf...@googlegroups.com; hello.balajivaradaja...@gmail.com
Subject: [AI] Download or update the Ola app to experience enhanced
accessibility on Android and IOS

Hi all,

A few weeks ago we had taken your feedback on the accessibility of Ola
App. We have been working closely with the Ola team to make the app
accessible on both Android and IOS since then. The team has been very
responsive to our feedback and have made certain design enhancements.
They have focused on the Main booking flow and Ola Money accessible on
priority so far. So please download or update the Ola app on both
Android and IOS to experience enhanced accessibility.

The Ola team has made the following screens accessible:
•         Booking screen
•         Trip screen
•         Ola Money
•         Rating screen (in IOS)

In case you face any challenge in the above mentioned features or the
rest of the app, you may write to us and we will pass on the feedback.
The team understands that the app can be made more accessible and is
continuing to work on it. So keep sharing your observations.

We appreciate the effort of the Ola team to take up accessibility as a
priority. Also appreciate Balaji Varadarajan for interfacing closely
with the Ola team on accessibility.

Best regards,
Blind Graduates Forum of India
Website: www.bgfi.in