Hi BGFI Team,

Ola app is definitely very accessible now.

However, on Rating screen I cannot seem to rate the driver. If I tap
on the rating bar, it gives 3 stars by default.

I am using Android 8.0.

On IOS that screen is accessible.

This needs to be fixed on priority as I am compeled to give wrong
rating and one cannot even scip the screen before booking the next
booking.

Thank you so much for taking this initiative.

With warm regards,

Rahul.

On 2/19/18, k ramkrishna <contact.ramkris...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am K. Ramkrishna from Mumbai. I am not sure that whether my postings are
> reaching the platform. I have not got a single reply to my queries till
> date. I want to know, which is the best mobile model for the blind in terms
> of accessibility. I only have a Nokia phone and will have to buy touch
> phone. Please help me, you all.
>
> Regards

Rahul Kelapure
+91 9404 123454