Friends, I need help in contacting paytm for refund. On 3rd april 2018,  I
made a regarge to my friend's airtel No. Paytm immediately sent me a mail
indicating order No. and also operater's reference code.  But till now, my
friend hasn't received the recharged amount.  On contacting airtel and
quoting the operater's reference code, they just said that they have no
knowledge of this transaction/recharge as paytm is a 3rd party app.  I tried
contacting paytm in all possible ways but to no avail.  I therefore request
our friends to advise further. Thanks and regards,  Pranaya