From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf
Of Kiran Kaja
Sent: 12 April 2018 10:09
To: AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerning
the disabled. <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Subject: Re: [AI] Google Home and Google Home Mini available in India

Both are smart speakers which means they have the Assistant built in. So you
can talk to them and ask questions, ask it to do things like alarms,
reminders, timers, etc. Also plays music, radio stations, podcasts, etc.

The smart sound technology which adjusts the sound based on the acoustics of
the room is only available in the premium speaker Google Home Max. That one
isn't sold outside the US at the moment.

There are a bunch of reviews on the web. For accessibility, the Google Home
app is fully accessible. You need that to setup the device. You can also
turn on mic beeps from the device settings on the Google Home app. Other
than that, it is a pretty accessible device as it is all eyes-free
interface...

sent through this mailing list..