it is very much accessible indeed. if you want to scan qr code, just locate
scan tab. if you want to pay some one, once you tap on pay under bank tab,
either you can enter mobile number manually or choose from your contacts. enter
mobile number is announced properly but  in order to select from the contacts,
just keep swiping until voiceover announces like contact blue. once you tap on
it, you can refine your contacts by searching. once your contact is chosen,
your focus lands on enter amount. just enter the amount and tap on done. then
it will ask you to provide your touch id. once it is aunthenticated your
transaction will be successful.

Sent from my iPhone