The recommendations are severely problematic.

One level below has to have exceptions for let’s say a 11th class science or
commerce kid, who cannot expect that 10th class kid will be able to write
technical stuff.

The restriction on not being able to bring own scribe takes away the entire
things from our hands for which we fought so hard.

Special locations for exams with assistive devices is flaud. Someone remind
them that they fall fowl of RPWD if they don’t make their exams accessible.
Counter could be that exams don’t fall in services, and we need to draw linkage
to education / employment.

All the best! If this goes through, then... screwed.

Sent from my iPhone

> On 21-Jun-2018, at 9:51 AM, Krishna Bodawala <krish.bodawala...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> on this issue i to am facing a problem regarding SBI PO Prilim Exam ?
> Can any1 tell me guide lines For a scribe in a SBI PO Prilim Exam ?
>
>> On 6/19/18, Kanchan Pamnani <kanchanpamn...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>> The problem is manifold-
>> 1. These guidelines are not restricted to UPSE. We have fought so hard to
>> ensure that scribes will be brought by the candidates and not by the
>> Examining Authority in the first place. Why has the sub-committee made us
>> surrender? Tomorrows fight.

>>> VIBEWA
>>> Co-Moderator