Another small doubt though --is Ubuntu the OS or is it something that
functions on Linux? Clarify pl.

Subramani

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Balaram
Sent: Monday, December 10, 2007 8:37 AM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] Files not visible

ubuntu itself is absolutely free and the screen reader Orca is bundled
with
it.
You can download the latest version of ubuntu by going to ubuntu.com or
you
can request for a free CD.
If you prefer to download Ubuntu, you should then write it to a CD which
you
can use to install Ubuntu.