Aruni Ji, your reply in this topic seems that you are presenting IRCTC part
in the matter. The website must be accessible across screen readers. Your
mail suggest me to install multiple web browser with multiple screen
readers. as the case in particular, I have no problem with IRCTC at all.
secondly, the PRS counter is just 1km from my office, hence, purchasing
train ticket is not a barrier for me in particular.