Hello Siva Suresh,

You have confusion in the question, "Have you missed any opportunities
because of your blindness?" By this question I meant any opportunities
example: Professional Cricketer or Pilot etc. Anything particular thing you
wanted to do in your life but couldn't do it because of your visual
impairment.

I hope I am making my point clear, still if you face any problem feel free
to ask questions.

Thank you
Regards,
Ananya Priya