rightly said,
it looks like a set of model questions, or a common question like tv news channel interviewing, "how do you feel being a blind?"

-----Original Message----- From: manohar vaswani
Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2018 3:02 PM
To: AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerning the disabled.
Subject: Re: [AI] Survey_Visually Impaired

hello ananya priya
I am not at all confused
your questions are not related to your research and they cannot be
answered objectively
Have you missed any opportunities because of your blindness?
every blind person misses thousands of opportunities due to blindness.
what can I write in answer to your question?

Do you think ATM's are completely accessible for visually impaired? *
what difference does my thinking make to accessibility of ATMs?
even so called accessible ATMs are not really accessible

How does it make you feel that you are visually impaired?
everyday my feelings about my blindness are different.

I suggest that you should directly interview some visually impaired
persons to increase your knowledge of their life.

thank you