Sent: Friday, November 16, 2018 10:33 AM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] Searching for JAWS-friendly email clients

Here too, thunderbird doesn't read the email after opening it with Jaws
18 on Win10. May be I am missing some setting. Is it? It works fine with
NVDA though..

With best regards,
Satguru
"Life's battle do not always go, to the stronger or faster man. But sooner or later the one who wins, is the one who thinks he can."

Satguru Rathi
Mobile: +91-9871489945
Email: satgurura...@gmail.com
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/satguru.rathi.9