Hello friends this is the link of outlook configuration a mail client
with screen reader hope this will help u.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4aZKWkkr38&app=desktop

On 11/19/18, Vikas Kapoor <dl.vi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Amiyo, unfortunately I'm not able to perform both the tasks. I'm not able
>
> to install the spell checker from Jaws users.com, it says cannot create some
>
> file or folder (don't know the exact name) in the programme(x86) folder.
> Regarding the addressbook I'm having all my contacts in .contact format,
> which used to be the format in win7 and not in wav format.
> Thanks anyway.

'Sympathy'... You can get from Anybody -- But...!! 'Jealousy'... You
have to Earn it....!

thanks and regards

minal singhvi
director of radio udaan
contact me
08886523455
mail me @
minalsing...@gmail.com
for listen our radio visit our web sight
www.radioudaan.com