Hi Amiyo, unfortunately I'm not able to perform both the tasks. I'm not able to install the spell checker from Jaws users.com, it says cannot create some file or folder (don't know the exact name) in the programme(x86) folder. Regarding the addressbook I'm having all my contacts in .contact format, which used to be the format in win7 and not in wav format.
Thanks anyway.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Amiyo Biswas" <am...@bpa.org.in> To: "AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerning the disabled." <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Monday, November 19, 2018 12:39 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] Searching for JAWS-friendly email clients

Hello,

I am using a spell checker from jaws users' pate. The in-built spell checker is in French perhaps. As regards addressbook, I am using my old addressbook.wab file which I saved from my windows xp days. You can start from scratch also. Simply use ctrl+shift+b to invoke the addressbook.

Some antiviurs may block this OE or the spell checker.

With best regards
Amiyo Biswas