Dear friends

Just little time ago Audible India was launched with several audio books
available that we can read through Audible app on our smart phones. The
subscription is Rs 199 per month that gives us one audio book every month
and 30% discount on more purchases.

I signed up and got recording of Mid Night's children read by an Indian
voie.

Today morning Dr Jain informed me about his discovery of this wonderful
service called "StoryTell". There are tens and thousands of books available
read by great performers and film stars. Access is again through app on
smart phone.

This is also a subscription based  service with monthly subscription of Rs
299. However, we can read as many books as we want at any time.  I started
my journey in StoryTell with listening to 3 minute long book which is the
original recording of Swami Vivekananda. And then read a  Biography on GRD
Tata  read in two voices including one of Boman Irani.

Audible gives 2 month free subscription to amazon prime members. Whereas
StoryTell gives 15 days free subscription when you sign up for the service.

More details on storyTell are available at:

https://support.storytel.in/hc/en-us

Thanks
Dipendra