I am using both the applications
there content and delivery both are supreme
even third application called Google play books also has multiple audiobooks
based on free service

With best wishes
Dr. Shubhanku kochar
Assistant Professor

University  School  of Humanities and Social SciencesUniversity like you and I
Guru gobingsingh indrprastha univercity
Mob. No.  9717464887
Sent from my iPhone

> On 01-Dec-2018, at 3:44 PM, Siva Suresh <sivasureshka...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> hello sir. I am Shivasuresh from Hyderabad. I need the information
> below. will they be able to record books in hard copies? is there a 1
> year subscription for availing there service? if they are recording
> hard copies of books how can we send them? can I read them on PC also?
> kindly address the above questions.
> Thank you
>
>> On 12/1/18, Aman Preet Singh <aps32...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi! Are there Hindi recording books also in this service? Please tell
>>
>> On Sat, Dec 1, 2018, 3:06 PM Dipendra Manocha <dipendra.li...@gmail.com
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Dear friends
>>>
>>> Just little time ago Audible India was launched with several audio books
>>> available that we can read through Audible app on our smart phones. The
>>> subscription is Rs 199 per month that gives us one audio book every month
>>> and 30% discount on more purchases.
>>>
>>> I signed up and got recording of Mid Night's children read by an Indian
>>> voie.
>>>

>>> Today morning Dr Jain informed me about his discovery of this wonderful
>>> service called "StoryTell". There are tens and thousands of books
>>> available
>>> read by great performers and film stars. Access is again through app on
>>> smart phone.
>>>
>>> This is also a subscription based  service with monthly subscription of
>>> Rs
>>> 299. However, we can read as many books as we want at any time.  I