hello sir. I am Shivasuresh from Hyderabad. I need the information
below. will they be able to record books in hard copies? is there a 1
year subscription for availing there service? if they are recording
hard copies of books how can we send them? can I read them on PC also?
kindly address the above questions.
Thank you

On 12/1/18, Aman Preet Singh <aps32...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi! Are there Hindi recording books also in this service? Please tell
>
> On Sat, Dec 1, 2018, 3:06 PM Dipendra Manocha <dipendra.li...@gmail.com
> wrote:
>
>> Dear friends
>>
>> Just little time ago Audible India was launched with several audio books
>> available that we can read through Audible app on our smart phones. The
>> subscription is Rs 199 per month that gives us one audio book every month
>> and 30% discount on more purchases.
>>
>> I signed up and got recording of Mid Night's children read by an Indian
>> voie.
>>

>> Today morning Dr Jain informed me about his discovery of this wonderful
>> service called "StoryTell". There are tens and thousands of books
>> available
>> read by great performers and film stars. Access is again through app on
>> smart phone.
>>
>> This is also a subscription based  service with monthly subscription of
>> Rs
>> 299. However, we can read as many books as we want at any time.  I
>> started
>> my journey in StoryTell with listening to 3 minute long book which is the
>> original recording of Swami Vivekananda. And then read a  Biography on
>> GRD
>> Tata  read in two voices including one of Boman Irani.
>>
>> Audible gives 2 month free subscription to amazon prime members. Whereas
>> StoryTell gives 15 days free subscription when you sign up for the
>> service.
>>
>> More details on storyTell are available at:
>>
>> https://support.storytel.in/hc/en-us
>>
>> Thanks
>> Dipendra

>> veracity;