Hi dear friend,

Please try this method:,

1. Focus the comment.

2. press alt key and navigate to insert menu, and press enter over there.

Press tab until jaws announce,  comment and, press enter there.

Now, once the comment pain got activated, activate the context menu.

You will get the extra options such as, reply to comment, delete comment etc.

Press enter on delete comment, the comment will disappear, from your document.

Note:, jaws will not give any conformation message, while deleting the comment.

Please try the above step and let me know.

Thanks in advance,

Timy.

Note:, Iam using office 2019, hope this will be same for 2016 as well.