Dear Mr. Mohib,
The treatment is a bogus one. I had a detailed telephonic conversation with
the said doctor, and all through our conversation, he was not at all
convincing. He could not give me any valid proof of any improvement on any
of his patients.
Kindly do not waste your precious time in running around for any treatment
for RP in the near future. Instead please concentrate all your effort in
upgrading yourself with assistive technologies and empowering yourself
socially and economically.
Also, I kindly request you not to fall prey to such rumours and money
looters.
Regards,

Prof. B.S.M. Kumar, M.Sc., M.Tech., PhD.
Director (Industry and Education Relationship), Project Starfish
Email: kumar....@pstarfish.org
Linkedin: https://in.linkedin.com/in/dr-kumar-bsm-39887864
Twitter: @BSMKumar1
Cell: +91-9840139849
Skype: bsm.kumar

www.pstarfish.org

"An integrated opportunity and employment platform for the blind and A
shared service for business and start-ups"