I have never heard about this particular doctor but when you wrote the place,
it brings back memories of few of my friends from the same community, even they
had taken appointment from the same doctor and when they went over there they
were accompanied by their cited family members and they brought back my friend
and her husband because even they found the entire set up to be bogus and this
trustful.

I am personally taking treatment from Mr Satish, and I have got the results, he
is giving are you are Vedic treatment. Just the eyedrops and gives your
suggestion about your eating habits you still have got better chances because
eyesight is still there in your case I lost my eyesight in totality in 2013,
life is not as bad as you think it is going to be don’t move away from your
social circles and I accept the reality go with the belief that I said will be
restored, only then it will happen!
Call Mr Satish in full faith, Then decide! All the best good luck be happy

Prerna Sobti