Thanks
Saravanan.K
+91 9916512402

On 8/19/2019 2:43 PM, shahid.se...@gmail.com wrote:
I'm not sure what is going on in their mind.
They could have added an extra layer of security instead of this obnoxious
captcha.
They have 128 bit of SSL encryption so simple is that you cannot paste anything
in user name and password fields. How bots can access I'm wondering.

-----Original Message-----
From: AccessIndia <accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in> On Behalf Of Ravi N.
Hiremath
Sent: Sunday, August 18, 2019 5:11 PM
To: AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerning the
disabled. <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Subject: Re: [AI] Fwd: Please take back capcha from online.sbi.com it denies
independent Net banking to visually impaired customers

If the banks have introduced CAPTCHA for their security, as it's creating
problem for us, let us hope and ask them to provide some kind of alternative
like entering the OTP sent to our registered mobile number to varify it's us as
an alternative of entering the CAPTCHA text or just bring some kind of simple
math problem sort of challenge, where we could enter the calculated value
instead of the CAPTCHA hope this issue is taken seriously by the bank and
changed as soon as possible.
Today afternoon also, as I tried to log in to the Online SBI website,
encountered the same problem of captcha, I have also written a feedback mail to
them, let's wait and see what happens, hope it happens soon, as it's very
crutial that we have to get easy access that is, quick to log in and out when
we need, which has made us lot of independent.