recently all mobile and internet providing company has made mandatory
for iris scan because of which many visually impaired persons are not
possible to get sim card or internet connection, such one example
happened to one of my friend in Hubli in karnataka, AIRTEL refused him
to give duplicate sim when he lost his original sim with same number,
so I request to bring this matter to CCPD or any court.

--

Vivek Doddamani Ph-9868954833 & 7011740648  skype: vivek.doddamani,
FB: vivek doddamani.  105, Lancer Road, Near Mall Road, Delhi-110054.