From: accessindia@accessindia.org.in <accessindia@accessindia.org.in> On Behalf
Of rituraj meena
Sent: Tuesday, 20 December, 2022 08:18 AM
To: accessindia <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Subject: [AI] regarding windows installation with talking windows pre
environment.

hello access indians,
as subject line says that I want to install windows 11 independently with the
help of TWPE software. I have successfully created bootable USB pen drive of
this software and my system boot successfully from this. but I am not getting
speech feedback from the talking windows pre environment. I tried windows 10,
windows 8, windows 7's TWPE but got no result. I also search for windows 11
TWPE on google but perhaps it is not available yet. thats why i used these old
versions. If anyone knows the solution of this problem, please guide me.
for better understanding, i am providing my laptop details.
thanks
laptop: HP Laptop PC 15s-fr2000
windows 11 home single language.
processor Intell core I 3 11th gen.