Hi,

Have been watching this thread but couldn't try this app. Finally, tried today but it doesn't work on my Pixel7 with Android 14 Beta 2.1. The issue is: I am unable to select the profile pic. Each time I choose an option from Camera or gallery, the app returns to the same screen. May be, will try on some older devices.

A good initiative though.

With best regards,
Satguru Rathi.
Mobile: +919871489945