Thankyou for your kind and appreciating words.
Keeping my reply very quick:
Ios version of Nobaflix will soon be launched.
Disability certificates or udid would NOT be required for user who choose
to verify themselves by our partner organizations/ngos/influencers.
REQUESTING ALL ANDROID USERS TO PLEASE EXPERIENCE NOBAFLIX AND SHARE
FEEDBACK FOR BETTER EXPERIENCE.

Regards