Hi Dipti,

It seems you missed my earlier message regarding this app wherein i spoke about incompatibility with Android 14 Beta and could not use the app. Do you have any idea when this could get fixed? I am unable to upload my profile photo and without this, it doesn't allow me to move further.

With best regards,
Satguru Rathi.
Mobile: +919871489945