Hello Shadab,
You should never share OTP with anyone. If you were not available at home
then you could have asked the guy to come later specifying the exact
time/day. You can go to the order section and find courier details and file
a complaint with the Courier company and Amazon also. Please do it at the
earliest. I hope you haven't deleted the OTP and courier boy's mobile
number while filing the online complaint and try to provide those details.
Do take a screenshot of those messages and save somewhere in Ms word file
for proof.

--
What’s most important is to put the person first, the disability second
Because we all are people first.