Shadab it was a big mistake on your part to share OTP with out
actually accepting the package in your hands. Usually in mobile phones
its open box delivery wherein delivery partner unbox the packet to
show whether mobile phone is inside the packet or no. In these
circumstances you should immideatly complaint to local police station
and also to the amazon customer care to investigate the matter
further. Multiple otp may go in your favour and the actual location of
the delivery partner may also relevant. If there is any cctv camera at
your building or streat, it might help in investigating the matter. If
you have the call recording with that person, you may keep for the
futuer.

--
Mohib Anwar Rafay

Phone: +919999996464