Hi Muzammil, Sir, I am already using caps like Uber, Rapido et cetera But it is
quite costly. For example, if I go to home from my office which is just 4.5 km
and Uber charge ₹226 for that trip whereas the bike taxi is quite cheap, but it
is not feasible to travel on a bike With some unknown person as I am also
overweighted and it is it depends on the person who drives the bike. Some
person may drive horse, bike, harsh biking or some drive in normal speed and
your second option is regarding car. Pulling I am also searching for that but
in my case it is not feasible for me as  Nobody lives near me from my office
Sent from my iPhone