Hay list!!!

  Sorry for the late reply

  It feels great to be writing to the list after a long long time.

  I remember posting my greeviences about the same on to the list a year back,
where I briefly explained the kind of discrimination 1 of my hearing impaired
friend and myself went through.

  Let me share the good news with all of you.

  Our performances have bin recognized, and we have bin converted to fixed term
hires from short service providers.

  And with the passage of time, we would even be converted to regular employees.

  So, there is no need to worry about the job security for the differently
abled IBMers if the performence is good enough.

    I also remember writing to the list about the hostile manager who pledged
to destroy my career at IBM.

  I am thrilled to declare that my life at IBM is quite safe as the lady is
moved out of my team, and my new manager is completely confident about my
capabilities.

  Hope to hear some good news from all of us in trubble at work.>
  Thanks and regards
  Parimala