Hi all,
I wanted to express my gratitude to Harish, Kanchan and everyone who
organized and attended this convention.
It was an enriching experience for me. It was inspiring to meet so many
achievers and so much talent all at the same place. i found most of the
sessions facinating  -- starting from the keynote address (which I've put an
entry about on my blog as well) to the self-employment sessions by Sidharth
and Vikram, the tech sessions in the second half of the first day, the very
well presented session on braille (I'm learning braille these days), to the
ones on the importance of soft skills and eticates and independent living
and how to make yourself more employable. I could go on and on...
Overall, I came back totally satisfied and with a sense of having achieved a
lot in a small time.
Kudos to Harish and the team on a job well done. I'll do this again any
time.

Thanks again,
Manish

http://iaccessible.blogspot.com