hello all respected members,
as the subject of my mail suggest that this mail i've sent to
introduct my self with all of you.
i've just joined this nice list, therefore, before saying anything
else it would be better to give a short introduction.
my name is aisha sahani and i'm a 18 years old girl.
i'm living with my family in delhi and studying in B com first year these days.
recently i got to know about accessindia  list, and now i am really
happy being a part of this list cum family.
the reason of joining the list is that though i'm using computer from
few years, but i know only those things which are most essential for
me. i always find it difficult to solve my computer related problems
even if they are so simple. i'm sure that by joining this list, i'll
get a chance to interact with some very studious and scholar people
who will help me in simplifying my daily tasks.
One another very important reason is that due to some reasons, I'm not
in contact with much people in visually impaired community.   This
list will be able to provide me a nice opportunity to meet many
personalities, and make friendship as well as take guidance.
please dont mind if i ask some stupid questions, because i'm not a
computer buff and do not understand these concepts deeply till now.
with lots of greetings,
aisha sahani.