hi aisha,
vverry verry warm welcome on this list!

i am mukesh working with NTPC as asst. (Law). looking forward for your
mails on the list and certainly this is the platform where we can
share our ideas, experiences, news, learning and lots more related to
access technology. so keep posting your queries as mentioned in your
introductory mail. wish you all the best.
with regards,
> Hi Aisha,
> A very very warm welcome!
> I'm akhilesh doing law from delhi university after finishing my grad.
> in which stream are you doing your graduation?
> yes. this is a good platform to learn new things and to meet new
> people and make so many friends.
> surely you'll get lots of lots of knowledge and support from here!
> with best wishes,
> akhilesh.
>

> On 10/17/08, aisha sahani <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> hello all respected members,
>> as the subject of my mail suggest that this mail i've sent to
>> introduct my self with all of you.
>> i've just joined this nice list, therefore, before saying anything
>> else it would be better to give a short introduction.
>> my name is aisha sahani and i'm a 18 years old girl.
>> i'm living with my family in delhi and studying in B com first year these
>> days.
>> recently i got to know about accessindia  list, and now i am really
>> happy being a part of this list cum family.
>> the reason of joining the list is that though i'm using computer from
>> few years, but i know only those things which are most essential for
>> me. i always find it difficult to solve my computer related problems
>> even if they are so simple. i'm sure that by joining this list, i'll
>> get a chance to interact with some very studious and scholar people
>> who will help me in simplifying my daily tasks.
>> One another very important reason is that due to some reasons, I'm not
>> in contact with much people in visually impaired community.   This
>> list will be able to provide me a nice opportunity to meet many
>> personalities, and make friendship as well as take guidance.
>> please dont mind if i ask some stupid questions, because i'm not a
>> computer buff and do not understand these concepts deeply till now.
>> with lots of greetings,
>> aisha sahani.

>> with
>> the subject unsubscribe.

> ===
> Visit my blog at:
> freestuff4indians.blogspot.com
> Skype ID:
> akhil.akhil29
> ===

> the subject unsubscribe.

Mukesh Jain
  email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  mobile: 09977165123
  "happiness and joy are the wealth of prosperous life"