One of the greatest challanges in the pool of East Indian names is that it's very difficult to distinguish the gender of a person just from the name as most names nowadays are becoming unisex. For instance, I've two female cousins who too go by my first name. To add to the agony, south Indian mames, no disrespect to my brethren,are even more difficult to attach to a gender. They are hard enough even for JAWS to pronounce let alone distinguish the gender. ha ha!

Had Ms Sharma not introduced herself as a female, I too might have been compelled to assume her to be a he.
Amarjit
----- Original Message ----- From: "vibhu sharma" <vibhusharm...@yahoo.co.in>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Saturday, February 28, 2009 6:04 AM
Subject: Re: [AI] Request for latest Gutanburg Version download link

Dear Mr. surya

Thanks for your guidance. Now I can download the latest version of gutenburg by the steps guided by your good-self.

I am sorry, if I sound rude, but let this be a reminder to all our friends at Access India and an introduction to you, being a new member that I am not Mister (Mr). I am a female.

Thanks and regards
Vibhu