Hello every one:
Did any one download my books on political science. Some one
complained that they couldn't do so, what could be the reason? Some
times on sendspace, Soon after if usee the download link immiaediately
after u have uploaded a file, it says "This service is at full
capacity", What does it mean? the solution for people who could not
download happens to be, try and try you'll get the success. Regarding
the accessibility of the books raised by Amio sir, Sir all the books
are the pure soft copies. Regarding the copy rights raised by Venkat,
No problem, Very fortunately, our governament is very sympathetic
towards even some terrists, this is not big crime. I was joking, as he
is a close friend of mine. So don't reply to this copy rights issue as
he deliberately raised.
Your suggestions are welcome in this matter.
Regards,
Govind.
Govindhowsweet