I have been informed that State Bank of India has installed a talking ATM in
Calicut.
Before we can rejoice we need Renuka and others living in and around Calicut to
check if it really works.
Sorry I dont have an address but it is at State Bank of India.
You must just go and check and report every detail. There are many issues about
talking ATMs so we cant give SBI a pat unless it is fully acccessable.
Waiting for your detailed reports soon.

Also just note that anyone can use any Banks ATM card at any other Banks ATM
machine without any extra charges.
So if you dont have an ATM card of SBI still go ahead and try it.
Thanks

Kanchan

Also note that you can use an ATM card of any Bank
Kanchan Pamnani
Advocate & Solicitor
9, Suleman Chambers,
Battery Street, Colaba,