To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Monday, May 18, 2009 9:38 AM
Subject: [AI] good news about ATMS

I have been informed that State Bank of India has installed a talking ATM in Calicut. Before we can rejoice we need Renuka and others living in and around Calicut to check if it really works.
Sorry I dont have an address but it is at State Bank of India.
You must just go and check and report every detail. There are many issues about talking ATMs so we cant give SBI a pat unless it is fully acccessable.
Waiting for your detailed reports soon.

Also just note that anyone can use any Banks ATM card at any other Banks ATM machine without any extra charges.
So if you dont have an ATM card of SBI still go ahead and try it.
Thanks

Kanchan

Also note that you can use an ATM card of any Bank
Kanchan Pamnani
Advocate & Solicitor
9, Suleman Chambers,
Battery Street, Colaba,