Hi welcome to this list. You will find it very useful. Can you provide me
with any link to listen instrumental music? Your talent will be appreciated.

From: accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in
[mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of Dr. Yogesh
Sharma
Sent: Wednesday, February 24, 2010 11:00 AM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: [AI] Introduction

Dear Access Indian Friends, Today as I was again  going through the
introductory mail I received from Madam Kiran, I realized that in my very
first mail, I forgot to provide a proper self-introduction as required by
Access India. To start, I am Dr. Yogesh Sharma, working as assistant
professor in the department of postgraduate studies in Instrumental Music at
Govt. College for Women, Ludhiana, Punjab. As you know, Punjabies are famous
for their jolly nature and rich food. As far as nature is concerned, I
always try to live up to the reputation of my state, and as far as the food
is concerned, I would rather love to prove it whenever I have the honor of
being your host on your visit to Punjab.
       about educational background, I have done Masters in Music Vocal as
well as Instrumental from Punjab University, Chandigarh and later my M. Phil
and Ph. D. from Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar. Like me, my younger
sister, Nimita is also visually challenged and has the same educational
qualifications as myself. By the grace of God, we both have been 5 times
gold medalists from our Universities.Apart from that, Nimita holds National
Championship in Light Vocal Music in the National Youth Festival held at the
University of Rurki in 1990 and I hold India's Color in Instrumental Music
[Sitaar Vaadan] in the Thumri National Festival held at Karnaal, Harina. We
both have been the top Scorers in the Close Up Antakshari new year special
episodes along with the famous Bollywood personalities like  Mr. Anupam
Khaer, Mrs. Ila Arun, Mr. Kumar Sanu and Mrs Padmini Kolhapuri. The
programme was divided in to 2 episodes and telecast from the international
TV Channel, Zee TV in December,1998. These days, Nimita is working as
assistant professor and head Dept. of Music Vocal in Govt. College for
Women.
      Now about family Background, our father, Late Dr. R. Paul was an
eminent scholar of Chemistry and retired as Head Dept. of Applied Sciences
at Guru Nanak Engineering College, Ludhiana. He wrote more than 16 books on
his subject, some of which are still selling hot in market. Our Mother, Mrs.
Santosh Sharma has been a student of Priyaag Sangeet Samiti, Ilahabad, a
premier university of Music and Dance in India. Later on, she retired as
principal of Govt. Senior Secondary School for Girls, Ludhiana. Obviously,
both our parents have been our inspiration and have worked very hard in
helping us to achieve our educational goals.
     We are regular performers in Vocal and Instrumental Music [both Light
and Classical] from Akashvani and Door Darshan. As regards our hobbies, I
like to compose music for Hindi and Urdu poetry as well as write Poetry
myself. Nimita likes to visit new places and practice Yoga. Our other
hobbies include Computer,current affairs, Comedy TV Serials and collecting
recordings of grate Musicians.
       As we have been recently introduced to Access India by some of our
friends, we are deeply impressed by the grate informative work being
accomplished by it at such a vast level. We extend our heartiest gratitude
and best wishes to you and your Grate Organization. Warm Regards.
             Yours truly, Dr. Yogesh and Dr. Nimita Sharma, from Ludhiana,
Punjab.
E-mail: yogesh.sharma...@gmail.com and anuyog...@yahoo.co.in
Mobile: 09988293833 and 09872483833.
Landline: 01612433833.