Hi members!
My Name is Amulya Bhushan Jaiswal. I am from Gorakhpur city in Uttar
Pradesh..I have a low vision problem since my birth. I have no vision in my
right eye i can see only light from it and some vision in my left eye which
is also deteriorating . However I completed my B.Com. From D.D.U. University
in Gorakhpur in 2009. When I was in my final year I had selected for
INTELENET as a Costomer Care Executive. But due to my eye side problem I
resigned because i was facing problem to do work on system in training
period itself. I came back to Delhi and come to know about All india
Confederation of the Blind (A.I.C.B.) and I enrolled myself in the course of
"one year diploma course in advance computer application" here.Now, I am
very friendly on the system with the help of JAWS. My aim is to do M.B.A.
and enter into corporate world. But I have no good marks in my graduation
and because of it I cannot silt in the entrance examination like CAT or MAT.
However I want to do MBA .Plz help me to reach my destination.

With regards!
Amulya
Email: amulyajaiswal.a...@gmail.com
skype id: amulya1986