Hi Amulya,

A hearty welcome to the beautiful list which has provided visa to many
lay men like me to stay in the field of assistive technology forever.

Coming to your goal of doing MBA, your marks in b com are of no
importance for doing MBA in many universities.  If you put in enough
efforts, you can certainly do MBA.

And for your information, I'm also a MBA qualified person.  Contact me
for any guidance.

--
G. Vamshi
PH Res : +91 877-2243861