Being a teacher in a mainstream school, I have been receiving very less salary.
In MP we the Samvida teachers of grade 2 are receiving only RS.3,500 ohnly per
month. Everybody knows that this is not sufficient for a singal man’s bread and
butter. Most of us have our family also.

Therefore, my friends, please tell me about the payscale of teachers of govt.
Schools in your states. May we apply for the same job in other states? Is there
any prohibition for applying? I have many skills like:

Good command over Braille,
Good knowledge and interest in science
Good knowledge of computer and typing
Great interest in social science
I am working on creation of tactile maps
I know some HTML
Good knowledge of abacus
I can sing and teach prayers and motivation songs
knowledge of current affairs

My qualification:

M.A (in Hindi literature with 68 per cent),
B.Ed in special education (in vision impairment),
18 Certificate courses from The Hadley School for the Blind,

I am unable to understand what should I do! I can not leave this job because
this is a government job and without it there will be no self respect for me.
Another option is to join my father’s and  brother’s business. They are not
agree to have me as a resource for their venture. They think that their work is
not doable for a blind person.

Friends, Please suggest me the right way, and only you can save a teacher to
become something wrong. Everybody comes to do something and to earn something.
I want to do a respectful job that can provide tension free bread and butter to
my family.
Regards,
Arpit jain..
Mobile: 9425919856