Dear Arpit Jain,

I feel really sorry for the pay scales in MP.  There has been a pay
revision in AP very recently and the teachers in AP are being paid
very handsomely now.  But I'm not sure whether you can apply for a job
in other states.  Your age is an important factor.  If that permits,
why don't you try for a central government job, SSC and RRB have
announced their recruitments recently.  You can apply for bank exams
also.

Coming to your case, don't know whether all these are possible, but a
few suggestions;

1.  Why don't you take up tuitions in Hindi in the evenings and mornings.
2.  Get yourself acquainted with some skills like medical
transcription and similar ones during summers and take it up as a part
time job during evenings and mornings.
3.  You said you're good at singing.  If you are really proficient in
music, you can take up music classes.

But remember one thing, you're feeling for your low pay.  Majority of
blind people in India are still unemployed.  Something is better than
nothing.  Don't take any decission in haste.

--
G. Vamshi
PH Res : +91 877-2243861

God helps those who help themselves