To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Saturday, May 08, 2010 10:13 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] Courses in programming

Dear Srinivasu

I would suggest asp or dot net asp

Python is good, however  it is indentation sensitive.
This could be an irritant for the beginner who could easily get zapped with
otherwise the code being correct.

With ASP and dot net ASP there is no overhead. You can make your PC as a
webserver   to practise to your hearts content. All you need is the modest
notepad to write your code which is bundled with the OS anyways.

It is easy to learn and you become proficient in programming on the web
based platform.

Harish.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Srinivasu Chakravarthula" <sriniv...@srinivasu.org>