Hi jayant
I too would like to join in.
However, I am looking for someone who could explain basic concepts of
programming before jumping on to any language.
For programming, as systematic logical activity, must have some common clear
concepts and terminology which needs to be grasped before delving into
technicalities of any language.
I can understand that some concepts can only be explained by actually applying
them in some language, but prior to that, commonalities  should be clarified
between languages and which are basic to programming.
I would be glad if you could suggest some book like: basic concepts of
programming in an easy to understand manner for an outsider like me.

Regards

                                        --Arthur C. Clarke

(Rajesh Asudani)

Assistant General Manager,