To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Sunday, September 05, 2010 12:27 AM
Subject: Re: [AI] Examinations

very nice, thank you for preparation and suggestions. 1 more suggestion I would like to add: in case of sudden absence of scribe, because of various reasons, let the invigilator become scribe, instead of simply sitting and observing, he or she can do this job.
with best regards
m.chandru
----- Original Message ----- From: "Prashant Verma" <pr_ve...@hotmail.com>