dear sir, what you are telling is rite!
not only sarthak all most all ngos in karnataka is doing same thing
lost few months back different ngos and karnataka govt has arranged
job fair but no one has got job in visually impaired sector
24 resume copies I have given for different companies but no one has got the job
we have to do some thing

On 12/14/10, suraj lal <surajla...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 12/13/10, Mohd Hashim <mohdhashimc...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> Dear Uphar, you are talking about the job fares of sarthak which is
>> organized on 10-12-2010, I dont want to go with ditales, I will go
>> on ditales after a few days with data, in this job fares, I was there as a
>> Councilor  there was a problem, as you telling this is fact there arre so
>> many rush  Nether we could understand, nor rush could be understand.
>> I would like to Mansion  after a few days with the all datas, somebody was
>> telling there no blind person get job in this fares but this is wrong.
>> I would like to request to all of you then please come in sarthak,
>> discusse
>> the whole issue regarding the same issue.
>> I have written about critisizm or feedback again I am saying then please
>> come I will be available there
>> I am waiting for your positive and prompt  response thank you--- On Mon,
>> 13/12/10, uphar.73 <uphar...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> From: uphar.73 <uphar...@gmail.com>
>> Subject: Re: [AI] EXPERIENCE OF JOB FAIR AT VRC
>> To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
>> Date: Monday, 13 December, 2010, 11:00 AM
>>
>> Thanks for your response .I am not criticizing any body it was only my
>> experience which I have shared with you all .There is no need for aposing
>> .I
>> will only suggest to sarthak that if same kind of practice continues then
>> sarthak will not last for a longer period in the market of
>> placement.Thanks!
>> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Mohd Hashim"
>> <mohdhashimc...@yahoo.com>

>>> 2 Ibm
>>> 3 Netambit
>>> 4 Team computers
>>> 5 Ibm daksh
>>> 6 Design mate
>>> 7 Aegis
>>> 8 Newgen
>>> 9 Tatateleservices
>>> 10 Clear path technology
>>> 11 NSN
>>> 12 Steria
>>> 13 Black magic tonner
>>>

>>> Job profiles required by companies:
>>> 1. Programmer
>>> 2. Production Support
>>> 3. Service Co-ordinator
>>> 4. Customer care executive
>>> 5. Help desk executive
>>> 6. HR Executive
>>> 7. Admin Executive
>>> 8. Finance executive
>>>

>>> Timings : 9:00am – 4:30pm
>>> Date : 10 December 2010
>>> Premise : Vocational rehabilitation center
>>> Near shanty Mukund Hospital
>>> Vikas marg extension
>>> Karkarduma, Delhi -94
>>> Registration Procedure:Candidates who are visually impaired, hearing
>>> impaired and orthopedically challenged can register for the job fair
>>> by sending their resume on sarthakjobfair2...@gmail.com
>>> For further queries contact us:
>>> Sarthak Educational Trust
>>> Building No. 1, Mohammad Pur,
>>> Near Bhikaji Cama Place
>>> New Delhi-66
>>> Telephone: 011– 42004238
>>> Mobile: 9718711463
>>> Email: sarthakjobfair2...@gmaill.com
>>> Website: www.sarthakindia.org

>>> please visit the list home page at

>>> please visit the list home page at

>>> please visit the list home page at

>> with
>> the subject unsubscribe.

>> with
>> the subject unsubscribe.

> the subject unsubscribe.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that
whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life

email: harshalg...@gmail.com
msn: harshalg...@hotmail.com
skype: shankar.a
mobile:+919591846442