-----Original Message-----
From: varun mahto
Sent:  27/04/2011, 3:34  am
To: AccessIndia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: [AI] Reliance Netconnect brotband plus
hai friend i also use the same, its not accessible with jaws. But what you will
have to do is once you will have to install it with help of sighted person,
after that go to control panel, network connections, there you will find local
area connection, and also your reliance netconnect brodband. Create the
shortcut from there to desktop. Note. Dont forget deleet the icon of reliance
which was created during installation.now you can connect it just hitting enter
twice. Please call me if any quiry. Phone  09687362272 or skipe  umarluhar05
thankyou.
hello my friends  I am using Reliance Netconnect brotband plus but it
is not comfertable whith jaws please help me\\